Photos of The Archaeological Dig at St. Ann's Gaelic College - June 2002


This "Dig" took place on the site of the former resident Rev. Norman MacLeod, who lived at the site for over 20 years, then left the area in 1851, to go to New Zealand.  When he left St. Ann's many of his fellow residents went with him.

These artifacts were found on the site of the Rev. Norman MacLeod's residence at St. Ann's.  They are presently at the National Archives in Ottawa being catalogued, and will be returned to the Gaelic College Museum in the near future for public viewing.